Pravah has been curating Self-to-Society journeys through SMILE for 25 years. We have facilitated the development and growth of thousands of youth through this Internship programme.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
SMILE Summer 2021 cycle has just begun. We are looking to onboard 50 young people for this cohort. Requesting you to share this in your network and help us reach young people!
What is the SMILE In-turn-ship Programme?
- Students Mobilization Initiative for Learning through Exposure.
- For young people (18-25 years).
- Online and Offline placement with grassroots organisations and movements.
- For a duration of 3-4 weeks.
- Starts on 1st June 2021 and 15 June 2021.
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in engaging in social action.
- Those looking to step out of their comfort zones and see themselves and the world differently.
- Anyone who is bothered by the growing polarization and inequalities in the country.
- Those looking to develop understanding and perspective on social justice.
What’s in it for you?
- Build self-awareness.
- Break out of mundane virtual class routine.
- Experience working in a professional setting.
- Form meaningful relationships.
- Experience hope, learning, freedom, connection and purpose.
- A nuanced understanding of social issues.
- Experience certificate.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
To apply, click here
We believe that this exposure to the ground realities of the country will allow you to form your own opinion, differentiate facts from fiction, and at the same time, provide the host organization with a helping hand on different projects through your specific skills.
The application procedure has been designed to identify and assess the learning needs and preference of each volunteer, to enable suitable matching with partner organizations.
On this journey, you will discover ways to bring this experience back to your own context and lead social action.
Join us on this journey from the self to society.