About Anupam Srivastava
Anupam Srivastava an Alumni of Campus Law Centre Delhi University, has been in practice since the year 1991. He is a civil lawyer with expertise in the laws relating to property, commercial transactions, and personal laws. His area of practice has largely been the High Court of Delhi, wherein several of his judgements have been reported.
He is currently holding the office of Additional Standing Counsel for the Government of NCT of Delhi. On the Corporate side, he advises clients on real estate transactions in setting up power plants and creation of equitable security.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
About the Paid Internship Opportunity with Anupam Srivastava
In the paid internship opportunity with Anupam Srivastava, he is inviting applications for paid internships from final year law students.
No. of Vacancies
- Candidates must be in their final year.
- Candidates must be interested in Litigation.
- Candidates should be based in New Delhi/NCR
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
The last date of receipt of the application is 10 AM on 20th July 2021.
- Internship application with CV be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of mail should indicate the Name of the College and Semester of Education.
- Mails without the above-mentioned subject line will not be opened.