Adv. Vijay Kumar Choudhary [Chairman, Madhya Pradesh State Bar Council] is one of the most prominent litigators and legal advisors in India. With a reputation for winning some of the most pitched courtroom battles, Mr. Choudhary is highly regarded for his legal expertise and legal acumen and is the key contact for some of the notable clients across the nation.
With a rich legacy of 40 years, Choudhary Law Associates [CLA] is today one of the most distinguished and recognized law firms in India. We strongly believe that our success has been made possible by our stellar team and trusting clients. Since its inception, the office has seen around 200 associates and more than 400 internees joining, who are given a paid internship opportunity, learning the discipline, and successfully venturing into practices independently.
With experience running over four decades, the long list of expertise of the office in legal matters ranges from Criminal, Civil, and Commercial Litigation to Alternate Dispute Resolution. CLA was one of the first such chambers in the state of Madhya Pradesh that actively dealt with Criminal as well as Civil Litigation. The office then diversified its practice to various Tribunals, Commissions, and other quasi-judicial bodies. CLA is also one of the first offices in Madhya Pradesh to provide pre-litigation consultancy. That is why we incorporate Alternate modes of Dispute Resolutions in our practice like Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation for speedy disposal of matters.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Opportunity
- This paid internship opportunity is for interns who have strong research skills especially in procedural aspects and commercial laws.
- They should have prior experience in writing, reviewing & editing legal articles and write-ups.
- Interns should uphold the integrity of research drafts by identifying invalid research, invalid format, etc., and should maintain the quality of the draft.
- We will be expecting them to submit their research report in a specified time-frame.
- It will be ensured that each intern gets proper guidance during the period of internship.
The duration will be of 4 weeks.
The vacancy would go up to 5 to7 interns.
Mode & Location
- Mode of Internship- Offline [full-time]
- Office of Address- ‘Vijay Palace’ E-2/144 Arera Colony, Near Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
The stipend will be made available to the Interns based on individual performance.
How to Apply
- Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Followed by a short telephonic interview.