The pandemic has brought several changes to our work culture therefore the need for this new policy for the internship. The Centre will be accepting internship applications from the 1st August 2020 onwards on a remote working policy.
The internship will be of a minimum of 30 days.
Interns are to send their details (CV, cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance for the Internship.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Each intern will have to attend a mandatory 30-minute lecture given by the Research Associate on any topic every day.
- The interns will be provided zoom links by the Research Associate.
- Interns are to co-ordinate with Ms Sadhana (office assistant, details below) for the links to such meetings and to contact any research associate if they wish.
- Each intern has to write an original 1000-1200 word small article each week
- The interns will also have to make one presentation at the end of the month on any topic that they have worked on during the month.
- The interns will be provided with a certificate which will be sent to them at the end of their internship at their place of residence.
- No stipend