About the Internship Program
Legal Zems is a prestigious legal organization and serves its service in the legal field for one and half years. Legal Zems is calling for Interns for its 4th Batch and Providing 4 weeks Online Internship Programme where Interns can learn the practical skills which are required for law students and helpful in the future as well when Interns enrolled themselves as an advocate. Legal Zems is providing Internship in 4 subjects namely Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Family Law & Women & Law. An intern can opt for any one of the subjects for their Internship Programme.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
- Week 1: Article Writing & Research Work on legal topics.
- Week 2: Drafting (Writ Petition, Plaints, Written Statement, PIL, Bail Application, Plaint, Maintenance, Residence Protection e.t.c)
- Week 3: Case Study or Case Commentary.
- Week 4: Research Paper or Seminar Paper Writing.
- We shall Provide Personal mentorship & guidance to the Intern.
- With regards to Week 1st & Week 4th activities, we shall provide a webinar on it by eminent personalities of the legal fraternity and shall also provide a sample of Article, Research Paper, and Seminar Paper.
- With regards to week 2nd and 3rd, we shall provide a sample of the drafting, case study, case commentary from which intern may take reference for their activity respectively.
- In case of any doubt or query, the intern shall contact their respective mentor via Email.
- On the last day of the online Internship Programme, the Intern shall have to give one qualifying examination which shall be objective in nature. In qualifying, examination Intern shall be awarded grades which will reflect on their certificate respectively.
- The certificate shall only be provided when Intern complete their 4 weeks Internship tenure along with the qualifying examination. Intern is expected to accomplish each and every activity assigned by the mentor.
- Registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Intern shall submit their activities on or before deadline.
- Every communication between Intern and the mentor shall only be done via email.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Registration Fee: – Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: – Phone Pe, Google Pay, Paytm
- Name & Number for the Payment: – 9891348721 (Prashant Kumar or Prashant Mishra)
- To register, click here
Note:- kindly take a screenshot of the payment for future reference.
- Mr Prashant Mishra:- WhatsApp & Calling Number:- 8376951009
- Ms Ashita Singh:- WhatsApp & Calling Number:- 9315486852