About the Organization
Google builds products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination, and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Job
Google’s legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you’re at its core. As a Legal Assistant, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research, and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You’re an independent thinker who isn’t afraid to ask questions, and you’re organized in a way that never overlooks the details. As a Legal Specialist, you will be supporting the India and West Asia legal teams. 20th-century laws don’t always solve 21st-century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for working with some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert, or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you address unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with negotiating agreements, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Experience with a law firm and/or as an in-house counsel in a multinational corporation (MNC).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on legal and/or non-legal related projects; demonstrated client management skills
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy-regulatory environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad range of matters from the complex to the routine/standard matters.
- Attend to various commercial work streams including marketing agreements, contests, inbound agreements, localization of documents/agreements, and review of marketing assets.
- Support Commercial Counsel for the India and West Asia legal team in various workstreams.
To apply, click here.