An Internship Opportunity by CIRC in Competition Law is being offered for graduate, pursuing as well as postgraduate law students, economists with a relevant understanding of competition law. We shall be offering four internships throughout the course of the year. Interns are expected to dedicate their time, talent and creative skills towards every assignment given to them. In return, interns get learning opportunities and experiences that help them with both academic and professional growth. A supervisor will be assigned to oversee the work of the researcher and will ensure a comprehensive research agenda for the intern for the three months with a specified outcome.
Current position-Research Intern
Discipline-Competition Law and Policy
Duration-Two to three months
Location- New Delhi, India
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
The internship programme involves the following:
• Have an opportunity to undertake research methodology training,
• Assist in developing research proposals and presentations for the research team,
• Assisting CIRC teams in on-going research projects,
• Writing research papers on relevant issues on the CIRC website/blog,
• Interactions with experts and academicians at government and independent organisations,
• Active participation in various initiatives and events at CIRC.
Note: All interns shall be required to submit a paper on a related subject of about ten thousand words. CIRC would retain the right to publish these in their publications with due acknowledgement of authorship.
An ideal candidate should:
• be a law graduate or pursuing Masters in Law or a candidate with an experience to work with competition law regulators or an economist with an understanding of competition law dynamics,
• innovative and practical,
• and have strong research aptitude, excellent writing and good communication skills,
• also working proficiency in MS Excel, MS word and power-point presentation etc.,
• should have fluency in the English language.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job, and as such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
- Interested candidates in Internship Opportunity by CIRC are required to send/email their updated resume, along with a cover letter/ expression of interest, transcripts, two written samples (published or unpublished) and two references, preferably one academic reference. The said can be shared with the HR at CIRC at email@example.com
- The application upon receipt will be scrutinised by CIRC. Upon shortlisting the candidates shall be called for a web interview and if successful shall be offered the internship.
Please note that the organisation shall not provide any travel or accommodation assistance, the candidates shall be required to arrange the same personally.