About Virtual Law School
Virtual Law School (VLS) was founded during the national lockdown in April 2020 as a purely teaching initiative. Since then VLS has facilitated law classes and critical thinking webinars/workshops for thousands of law students from across the country. It only offers certificate courses and does not offer any diplomas or degrees. VLS promotes easy and affordable access to legal education. At VLS, Pro Bono Law Teachers and resource persons include Former Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts, Senior Lawyers, Senior Law Professors, Vice-Chancellors, Registrars of NLUs, well-accomplished law scholars, foreign judges and professors, law firm and corporate professionals and civil society subject experts. VLS works on a unique concept of accepting donations of pro bono teaching hours. Most of its courses are either pro bono or low bono only to cover the cost of this project. No one draws any monetary compensation from VLS. Hence, all its resource persons teach on a pro bono basis. And VLS is registered as a not for profit organization u/s. 8 of Companies Act, 2013 under the aegis of KETAS Education Foundation.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Internship
VLS is offering Online Internship to law students under four categories:
- Legal Researchers: This group of interns assist the team of VLS in legal research for institutional work, publications, and courses related to research, collection of latest legal updates about courts, new legislation or public policy. This group of interns may also get to work with retired judges, senior professors and lawyers who are Pro Bono Teachers at VLS.
- Legal Editors: This group of interns work as a student editorial team for VLS. Such interns perform the task of editing the articles and any other written content. This will include technical editing as well as proofreading.
- Content Writers: This group of interns assist in writing blog writing, preparing case notes, event-related content writing, content development for the website and other related writing assignments.
- Social Media Interns: This group of interns assist us in managing social media handles of VLS, developing social media content and posts and strengthening reach out and collaborations.
Law students undergo various kinds of internships these days. With the proliferation of start-ups and newer organizations working in the field of law and public policy, law students prove to be invaluable assets to them. VLS recognizes the potential of law students both in legal research and potential organizational managers and leaders.
The important dates for the Internship Opportunity at Virtual Law School are :
- Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2022 (Thursday)
- Start Date of Internship: April 4, 2022 (Monday)
- Nature of Position: UNPAID
- Duration of Internship: 3 (Three) Months
Students of both 3 years and 5 years of law courses may apply for an Internship Opportunity at Virtual Law School
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- Counselling: FREE career counselling services package worth INR 3250/-
- Course Access: Free Access to select courses of VLS. Conditions Apply.
- Discounts: Performance-based special discounts on the VLS training program.
- Networking: Work closely with senior law professors and established lawyers.
- Mentoring: Continuous mentoring for the overall education and career development.
- Recognition: Recognition on our website and social media platforms.
- Leadership: Opportunity to stand out and develop leadership qualities.
- Certificate: Work hard and prove diligence, claim your Certificate of Appreciation
- To register for the Internship, click here.
- Selection will be based on the screening process.