About National Law University, Delhi
National Law University, Delhi is a National Law University in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The primary objective of the University is to evolve and impart comprehensive and interdisciplinary legal education that is socially relevant. Through this education, we aim to promote legal and ethical values and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
Furthermore, the University works toward the dissemination of legal knowledge and its role in national development, so that the ability to analyse and present contemporary issues of public concern and their legal implications for the benefit of the public is improved. These processes strive to promote legal awareness in the community and to achieve political, social and economic justice.
About the Centre for Tax Laws
The National Law University, Delhi established the Centre for Tax Laws in 2018 to work in the field of tax law. A strong taxation framework aids in the mobilisation of revenue for governments’ welfare commitments and serves as the foundation of a healthy economy.
About the Internship Opportunity at the Centre for Tax Laws
The deadline to apply for the Internship Opportunity at the Centre for Tax Laws is 13 September 2021.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Applicants enrolled in the 5-year programme should be in their 4th (graduating in 2023) or 5th year (graduating in 2022).
- Applicants in the three-year programme should be in their second year (graduating in 2023) or third year (graduating in 2022).
- Furthermore, the applicant must have prior experience in Tax Law (internships/moots/publications).
- 4 weeks (extendable based on the performance of the intern).
- Slots (Please note that you can apply for the following slots as these are fixed).
- 13th September to 13th October 2021
- 14th October to 14th November 2021
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
The below-mentioned documents must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 13th September 2021.
- CV (max 2 pages)
- Statement of Purpose (500 words)
Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarity.