Kaam Bhari Cell is a one-stop free ventured platform with an objective to provide internships and job opportunities to law students from various legal institutions. Our team has created a Professional Social Network (SPN) between students and recruiters for easy exploration of opportunities. Our main focus is to provide opportunities to all law students and graduates so that they can showcase their skills at a professional level.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Internship Opportunity
RLEK or Rural Litigation and Entitlement Kendra, a charitable organization in Dehradun in collaboration with Kaam Bhari Cell, has opened for internships cum volunteering opportunities for Law students.
Rural Litigation and Entitlement Kendra (RLEK) is a charitable organization in Dehradun, as recognized so by the State Government of Uttarakhand. It works for the underprivileged and marginalized communities in the region.
The aim of the organization is to achieve a just and sustainable society. They work with the mission of empowering indigenous groups, marginalized populations, women, and children and to claim their rights and entitlements.
RLEK is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 since 1869 as a Non-profit Organization. The Kendra is headed by Mr Avdhash Kaushal.
About the Internship
The internship at RLEK is aimed at understanding the difference and bridge the gap between legality and reality. It involves the following:
- Working for the marginalized communities on issues such as spreading education, legal literacy, community mobilization, governance, health, etc. at the grass-root level.
- Training the students on the above issues and also provide them with practical insights and to fill the gap between legality and reality.
- They are assigned tasks and work under the supervision of professionals.
- They are also taken on exposure visits to remote areas.
- There they are made to understand the problems of these people and learn how work is being done to improve their situation.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
Round the Year 2021
Kaam Bhari Cell on the e-mail and cover letter
To apply for the internship, the candidates must mail their CV with internship preference period to the following e-mail ID: email@example.com. Candidates must ensure mentioning Reference of Kaam Bhari Cell while sending an application through the mail in their cover letter and email