- To allow young academic talent to be associated with the NITI Aayog’s work for mutual benefit.
- The “lnterns” shall have an opportunity to know about the Government functioning and Developmental Policy issues in Government of India and contribute to the Policy formulation by generating policy inputs such as empirical analysis, briefing reports, policy papers, etc.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Under-graduate students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year I 4th, semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first year/2nd semester of their post graduate programme or perusing research/PhD and secured not less than TOoh or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that. They have secured 7 Ooh or more cumulative marks in all the years/ semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
The period between the month of declaration of result of linal examand the desired month of internship should not exceed six months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning til1 the month of December.
The period of Internship shall be at least six weeks but not exceeding six months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
The internship will be on unpaid basis.