LexForti aims to provide guidance to selected interns to enhance their skills in the Research field, which is considered as a very important skill for any law student or professional. The Internship Opportunity at LexForti will primarily be dealing with the legal content writing along with the case analysis of the Supreme Court and High Court cases.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research work on various legal issues.
- Preparing case notes on recent Supreme Court Judgments/Cases.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Note: Interns will be guided the whole process by their supervisors on how to accomplish the above-mentioned tasks within timelines.
This internship program is for law students pursuing their degree either from 5 Year Integrated Programme or the 3 Year L.L.B Course
- Research work would get published by the name of the research intern
- Get your work read by 1000s of visitors per day globally.
- Improve the ability of Case-analysis.
- Improve the Researching skills
- Internship Certificates (Industrially approved)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- To apply, click here
- For any query, you may e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org