Law Mentoring is proudly the First Legal Mentorship Programme in India that caters to an individual’s need for the preparation of the Judicial Service Examination in various states in India, applying to L.L.M abroad and securing a scholarship, how to maximise one’s potential in law school and what are the career options after a law degree. We, at Law Mentoring, have rolled out three unique Mentorship Programmes catering to the various needs of law students.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Roles offered and Requirements
Law Mentoring is now inviting the applications for internships for the position of Research Associates, Graphic Designers, Promotional Executives.
The research team of Law Mentoring aims to manufacture and provide the general audience with our own content which would be copyright of Law Mentoring. We would be curating special notes of different law subjects in order to simplify the concepts for the reader. The interns would gain a wholesome learning experience and would broaden their legal acumen.
The graphic designers would be expected to make creative designs for our daily social media posts, brochures, event posters etc. Basic knowledge of Canva or Adobe Photoshop/Spark is necessary to apply for this role.
Your basic job as a Promotional Executive would be to promote Law Mentoring in your campus and among your personal contacts and connections via your social media outreach. Essentially you will spread the word and make the concept of Law Mentoring a huge hit.
Anyone pursuing an Under-Graduate or Post Graduate degree from any College or University is eligible to apply for the internship programme.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
Top Performers would receive (along with other benefits mentioned below):
- Monetary Stipend upto Rs. 5000 (On the completion of tenure & based on your involvement & contribution in work)
- Assured CV Review by professionals + Re-Structuring Guidance (If Required)
- Discount coupons worth Rs. 250 on our upcoming products.
All others would receive:
- A Certificate of Excellence
- Letter of Recommendation (By a distinguished Legal Luminary)
- Guaranteed Monetary Commission on Sale of every package and on every event enrolment.
- Free entry to each and every flagship event by Law Mentoring.
- 2 Months
- Application Deadline: 28th February 2021
To apply, click here
Note: Any application sent via email or any other form shall not be entertained and considered.
For any queries regarding the application procedure or the nature of the internship, feel free to Text/Call:
- Prakhar Mishra (Co-Founder) – 9827541515
- Govind Singh (Co-Founder) – 8791263747