About E-Justice India
E-Justice India is one of the Most Trusted and Popular Legal Websites in India. E-Justice India is dedicated to Law Students, Lawyers, and Attorneys. It is managed by CSM Partners and Associates LLP (AAS-5840). The aim of E-Justice India is to provide Education in the Indian Legal Sector. Through this Portal, we set up towards the Right to Education. E-Justice India provides Legal News, Legal Articles on the latest issues, Leading Case summaries, Law Notes, Free and Advanced Certificate Courses, Free Legal Advice, Success Stories of Advocates, Interview of Advocates & Judges, and Information about Upcoming Law Events. We also promote other Events through Media Partnership, At the moment our website is generating 75,000+ unique visitors and More than 1.25 lakhs visit every month. We have Approx 250 Campus Ambassadors in many Law Schools across India.
About the Internship
- ejusticeindia.com is looking for undergraduate law students as legal interns for the month of August 2021.
- Interns are expected to have strong writing, research, and analytical skills along with basic knowledge of MS – Word.
- Interns with prior experience in legal writing will be given preference.
- The duration of the internship would be four weeks which can be extended based on the interest and performance of the interns.
- You may update your position to ‘Intern at E-Justice India’ on your social media accounts. ejusticeindia.com is active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Please like and follow.
- Deadlines: – There will be reasonable deadlines given to the interns for their work. Interns are expected to adhere to those deadlines. Each interns’ performance will be tracked on an individual basis. ejusticeindia.com reserves the right to terminate the internship based on the non-fulfillment of the deadlines. If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate and other perks
- You’ll be in touch with the Internship Coordinators through Whatsapp Group. All the reporting and dissemination of information will take place through the Mail.
Applications are invited from students from recognized Law Institutions and Universities. Candidates are expected to be proficient in legal research and writing and should be willing to learn.
Terms & Conditions
- No stipend shall be provided for the Internship.
- We reserve the right to terminate the internship at any time if a selected candidate is found to not diligently fulfill his/her obligations during the internship period.
- If the internship is so terminated, the candidate will not be provided with the certificate.
Last Date to Apply
30 July 2021
01 August to 30 August
To apply, click here. Interns will be selected on the basis of their C.V