About Curia Regis LLP
Established in the year 2015, Curia Regis LLP in Paryavaran Complex, Delhi is a top player in the category of Lawyers in Delhi. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both locally and from other parts of Delhi. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in its industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, has helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated to their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company. In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base. In Delhi, this establishment occupies a prominent location in Paryavaran Complex. It is an effortless task in commuting to this establishment as there are various modes of transport readily available. It is known to provide top service in the following categories: Lawyers, Lawyers For Divorce Case, Civil Lawyers, Lawyers For Supreme Court, Lawyers For Matrimonial Cases, Lawyers For Legal Claims, Supreme Court Lawyers For Criminal Cases, High Court Lawyers For Criminal Cases. They are interested in taking interns from 3rd year onwards in a 5-year course and 2nd year onwards in a 3-year course. Fresh Law Graduates may also apply as junior associates. The candidate must have enrollment as an advocate in any state bar association. Having no enrollment as an advocate will make you eligible for internships & not for the position of junior associate.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- Interns are welcome from the third year onwards in a five-year program, and from the second year onwards in a three-year program.
- Junior associates might also be fresh law graduates. The candidate must be a member of a state bar association as an advocate.
- The candidate must be hard-working & punctual
- The candidate must possess experience in research.
- The candidate should have good drafting skills.
- Applicants must be proficient in English (written & oral) and have strong research and writing skills.
- Should possess basic knowledge of legal academics like IPC, CrPC, CPC & EVIDENCE ACT.