Internship with India Vision Foundation and together help us to #SaveTheNextVictim Interning with India Vision Foundation provides an opportunity to learn new skills and strengthen existing ones. All our interns/volunteers get a live experience of interacting and working with beneficiaries from our projects.
Associated with more than 19 prisons across 4 states and reaching out to more than 500 children of incarcerated parents India Vision Foundation is a pioneer in prison reforms.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- 3 Months
- The intern would be expected to have their own arrangements for boarding & lodging.
- Candidates are expected to visit the website and offer in advance which the project they would like to be associated with.
- Candidates are expected to gather all information about the organization through the website before joining.
- Once the project is chosen the intern will be linked with the particular project’s manager who will be supervising all duties assigned.
- The organization expects the presence of the interns in the daily 10 am meeting.
- Interns would be expected to carry out field visits whenever the need arises.
- There will be a weekly review of work done by the supervisor
- Fortnightly submission of reports is expected.
- Interns will be judged by their own initiative & enthusiasm.
- If the report is found to be of very high quality it will be uploaded on the website
- A certificate of experience will be provided to all interns.
- Any other as per the need of the program.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Cover letter
- Recommendation letter from your Institute /collage/faculty
- Specify the project that you would like to associate