In this programme, you will complete tasks focused on human rights risks that our clients may face. You will learn how you, as a lawyer, can advise clients on how to approach such challenges.
About the Internship
- Virtual Internship
- 5-6 hours to complete the Internship
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Advise a client whether it is required to comply with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (“CTSCA”)
- Telling a client on the principles of the European Directive 95/2014 regarding the disclosure of non-financial information.
- Advise your client on the risk of a target in an M&A transaction being associated with human trafficking.
- Determine whether a national court ruling against an information portal amounts to a violation of the above convention.
- Earn a Certificate
- Make your CV and LinkedIn stand out
- Learn direct from Clifford Chance
- Gain real work experience
- Opt in to share your work and profile with the HR team at Clifford Chance to stand out.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download