The Scheme for Pedagogy & Research in IPRs for Holistic Education & Academia (SPRIHA) was launched in the year 2016 by the DPIIT- IPR Chair, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The IPR Chair was established under the scheme at selected Universities in India and MNLU, Nagpur takes pride in being one for them.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
The chair was established to fulfil one of the objectives of the National IPR Policy of the Government of India which was to ‘Strengthen IP Chairs in educational institutes of higher learning to provide quality teaching and research, develop teaching capacity and curricula and evaluate their work on performance-based criteria’.
- The applicants must communicate their interest for internship via email to –
firstname.lastname@example.org along with their CV. The subject of the email must be ‘Internship
with IPR Chair’.
- Along with the CV, the applicant must also submit a statement of purpose (of not more than 500 words) explaining their interest in interning with the Chair.
The DPIIT- IPR Chair internship is open to students enrolled in 3rd, 4th and 5th-year undergraduate and postgraduate program in law from a recognized University.
- Once the applicant is selected, the intern would be asked to undertake tasks that shall involve assisting in research on topics related to Intellectual Property Rights Laws.
- The interns are expected to facilitate and coordinate the programs conducted by the IPR Chair.
- Interns may be asked to share the research work assigned to them in the form of papers, presentations or reports.
- The internship shall be online and the interns will have to work from home.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download