We are a research and resource-based non-profit organization that started out with the aim to promote awareness about the law of the land, to ‘enthrone and not entangle’ justice in the net of law, to promote education and awareness to live a dignified life and to create a platform for effective and efficient medium for resolution of disputes. For this, we incorporate with us a dedicated team of interns, research fellows, and editors who work to build a platform to ease the process of dispensing justice. We work with the vision to nurture the essence of the justice system of the country, to bridge the gap between the legal fraternity and its people and to reduce the burden of the judiciary and provide a platform for speedy justice.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
We recognize that people are our key asset. We are committed to attract, develop, retain and manage the most creative, diligent and passionate people. After all, it’s the combined talents, skills, knowledge, experience and passion of our people that make us who we are.
A diverse team is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can we hope to deliver our purpose to improve people’s lives through quality solutions.
- To promote awareness about the law of the land.
- To enthrone justice, not ‘entangle justice’ in the net of law.
- To promote Education and Awareness to live a dignified life.
- To create a platform for effective and efficient medium for resolution of Disputes
Research Wing at LAABh
To carry on with its goal, LAABh launched its very own Research Wing in 2020. This wing is responsible for carrying out the research projects undertaken by LAABh. At the completion of each project, a report will be published by LAABh, which will also have the names of the research fellows. This research fellowship is part-time & virtual (work from home).
- 4 interns
- 2 research fellows
We are planning to undertake 3 research projects simultaneously on the following themes
- Right to Privacy
- Health Laws
- International Humanitarian Law
We aim to come out with a comprehensive report on each of these topics.
- Open to all students, scholars and professors of law.
- This is open to Indians and foreign nationals.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
How to apply
Interested students are requested to email their:
- Updated CV (Max 3 pages)
- Please indicate if you have any past experience in any of the 3 topics.
To firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Application for the post of Research Fellow/ Intern.
- Last date to Apply – 25th June 2021
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for 4 months.
- The duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Stipend – Unpaid
- Internship Certificate – After successful completion, a certificate enlisting the contribution made by the research fellow will be provided.
- LOR – In cases of exceptional work a Letter of Recommendation will be provided.
For queries, please reach out to us at:
- Abhishek Jain (Head of the Research Wing @ LAABh) at- email@example.com.
- Or you could reach out to Saharsh at +91-90139 65521