The National Centre on Mergers and Acquisitions laws is a pilot project under the umbrella of Law Essentials India and is going to be inaugurated soon. The centre aims to provide an opportunity to research, explore, therefore Call for Research Assistants to analyse and learn about the trends and developments in M&A at the National and International levels.
Chair: Mr Akshay Pathak, Senior Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
For all the Research Papers related information, check our
- The Research Assistants should have an excellent command over English and Legal Language (Both written and spoken).
- Should be well acquainted with the basics as well as the necessary concepts of M&A Laws, Corporate Laws and Securities Law concerning M&A transactions.
- He/she Should be able to work in coherence with other members and Research Assistants.
- Should have the necessary skills of researching, creative and unique writing, drafting and presenting etc.
- Will be provided with a certificate and Letter of Recommendation (Based on performance).
- A Golden and valuable opportunity to connect with several legal professionals and Industry experts and work under their guidance.
- An excellent opportunity to learn and excel in the field of Corporate Laws surrounding M&A.
- The position is tenured (6 months), Voluntary and pro bono.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- A formal application mail shall be sent (cover letter with all the personal details along with the Whatsapp number and Statement of Purpose- M&A centre ) in the body of the mail along with the CV as an attachment. The subject of the mail should be “Application for the position of a Research Assistant in the National Centre for Mergers & Acquisitions Laws, Law Essentials”
- To register for Call for Research Assistants, Mail to email@example.com
- CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Deadline: The application should reach by 25th October 2020. An interview would be notified for the shortlisted candidates.
- In case of any queries, contact via Whatsapp: 8507555441.