Wisdom Crux Law Journal (ISSN: 2456-6233) is a freely accessible International peer-reviewed Law Journal. We aim at establishing a platform to the original work of authors via an open access system to spread the significance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
Wisdom Crux appreciates write-ups like articles, research papers, short essays, notes, book reviews, and comments. With this wide variety of submissions, an author can evaluate and find out the areas in which he is strong and where he can develop. Moreover, the journal stresses uniformity in format by following the latest Edition of Harvard’s Bluebook Citation style and other ISSN Prescribed Standards.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
About the Internship
Wisdom Crux Law Journal is looking for long term interns (up to 3 months) who-
- Has prior experience of reviewing content or has worked with other Journal’s editorial team, for its Content Review Team.
- is currently in any academic year of a five-year law course for the Journal’s Tech Review Committee.
- He/she must dedicate minimum 3-4 hours daily including weekends.
- The opportunity granted does not offer any paid internships.
- All the interested candidates may start filling out the google form by tapping on the link provided below, the candidates will be starting their tenure form the month of November 2020.
- To register for the call for members, click here
Check here all other Upcoming Research Papers related information!
- All the Interns who successfully complete their three months tenure will be receiving the Certificate of Internship.
- Also looking at their work, the interns could be incorporated with the running and permanent teams and departments of the Journal, providing them with effective learning and gaining experience opportunity with the Law Journal.
- For any query, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us on https://www.wisdomcrux.lawtimesjournal.in/