Jagran Lakecity University (JLU) is a private university located in Bhopal, India. The University carries forward the 15-year-old legacy of the Jagran Social Welfare Society, its promoting body in being a pioneer in the provision of quality education in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
About Parliamentary Debate Competition
LA-LIBERTA is a 3v3 Asian Parliamentary Debate Competition inviting Participants from across the world. The aim of this Competition is to foster the debating culture in the Educational Institutes participating. This competition is a golden opportunity for all the debaters who wish to improve their Debating Skills and develop their overall personalities.
The Debate would consist of 5 Preliminary Rounds followed by the Knockout Rounds.
The Parliamentary Debate Competition would be conducted on an online platform, details of which would be provided post-registration. The dates of the competition are 27-29 November ’21.
The Competition is open to the Students enrolled in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
The format of the debate will be the Asian Parliamentary Debate (AP). Each participating team must consist of three students (Institutional and Cross-Institutional teams may register).
Adjudicators for the competition may be institutional or independent.
- The Competition is open to the students enrolled in U.G. & P.G. Courses.
- Institutional and Cross-Institutional teams can be registered.
- There is a cap of overall 40 teams with not more than 10 cross-institutional teams.
- Teams are required to follow the n+ 1 rule.
- Closing of Registrations: 22 November 2021
- Dates – 27th to 29th November 2021
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
- Rs. 300/- USD 5 per speaker
- Rs. 300/- USD 5 per Adjudicator
Please follow the links given below to register:
- For Team Registration, click here.
- For Cross Team Registration, click here.
- For Independent Adjudicator Registration, click here.
Payment Details: UPI Number: +918718854030 (In case the link doesn’t work, then use the QR code which is given in the brochure)
For any queries, feel free to contact me at: email@example.com