rexQuizite is organizing its 1st National Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law and Polity. Constitution of India is the Supreme Document of the Country. It is important that everyone has a basic idea about the provisions of the Constitution and hence this Quiz.
rexQuizite is an organization which has a belief in spreading knowledge through quizzing. Founded by and run by students, the initiative aims at a more informal way of enriching students with information and believes in a greater role of the non-traditional methods of teaching students. The organization mainly operates in the field of History, Law, Politics and Constitutional Law.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Date of Competition- Sep 27 (5:00 pm -5:15 pm)
- Last date for registration- Sep 25
- A nominal fee of Rs.50 is required for participation.
- GPay or Phonepe- 9096619991
- After payment of the fee, keep a screenshot of the same which needs to uploaded while filling the registration form
- To register for the National Quiz Competition, click here.
- 1st place- Rs. 700/- & merit certificate
- 2nd place- Rs. 500/- & merit certificate
- 3rd place- Rs. 300/- & merit certificate
- 4th place- Rs. 150/- & merit certificate
- 5th place- Rs. 100/-& merit certificate
- Participation certificate will be provided to all.
- The quiz shall be held through Google forms.
- It shall consist of 40 questions.
- The time limit is 15 minutes.
- Participants shall take part individually and not in groups.
- Correct answer will fetch 1 mark & incorrect answer -0.25.
- In the case of a tie, the winner would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the participant.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be their responsibility and organizers owe no liability towards the same.
- The decision of the organiser shall be final and they have the authority to modify rules.
- Sachin- 9096619991
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!