ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Jus Corpus is an E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
The aim of Jus Corpus is to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to the Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors. Jus Corpus facilitates the students to read the daily legal news on our website itself.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
Jus Corpus has successfully organized its 1st Online Constitutional Quiz with an overwhelming response from all over the country. Therefore, even with the ongoing situation, we believe that learning should not be stopped and we continue to bring more such events and competitions to you.
This is the 1st Edition of the National Online Quiz Competition on the Topic: Indian Penal Code, 1860 & Indian Contract Act, 1872.
The quiz shall take place Online and it will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participants can participate in the quiz from any place with the use of Computer, Laptop or Mobile Phone with an internet connection.
SUBJECT OF QUIZ: Indian Penal Code, 1860& Indian Contract Act, 1872
DATE OF COMPETITION ROUNDS: July 08, July 09 & July 10, 2020
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
Quiz shall take place ONLINE, and will include only Multiple Choice Questions. The participant can give this quiz from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
1. The quiz consists of 3 rounds: First, Second & Third Round.
2. First Round: 25 Questions of Indian Contract Act, 1872 will be asked. Time for 1st Round will be of 01+09 = 10 minutes.
3. Second Round: 25 Questions of Indian Penal Code, 1860 will be asked. Time for 2nd Round will be of 01+09 = 10 minutes.
4. Third Round:5 Questions of IPC, 1860 &5 Questions of ICA, 1872 will be asked. Time for 3rd Round will be of 01+04 = 5 minutes.
5. Every question carries 01 mark; there will be no negative marking.
6. The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Corpus to change or modify the same.
- Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
- Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
- Any person having graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
Nominal amount of Rs. 49/- only. Please join the WhatsApp group after registration.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/ea1U9uxRaM4vYzca8
MODE OF PAYMENT
PayTM, Google Pay and PhonePe: Participant can make payment to 7376647244.
After the payment, all the participants need to send the screenshot of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If any participant does not attempt the quiz after the registration, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
1. If any Participant fails to attempt the quiz, Certificate of Participation will not be provided.
2. Anything related to the I.P.C. & ICA can be asked, please do not email regarding the syllabus.
3. The Confirmation of Registration will be sent once the participant registers itself.
4. Kindly email or WhatsApp your queries and wait for at least 24 to 48 hours to get the response.
5. Top 10 candidates will go to the Third Round.
6. The Top 10 candidates for the Third round will be taken on the basis of marks obtained inFirst&Second Round.
- Release date of Official Notification: July 01, 2020
- Last date for Registration: July 07, 2020
- Date of First Round: July 8, 2020
- Date of Second Round: July 9, 2020
- Date of Third Round: July 10, 2020
- Release of Answer Keys: July 11, 2020
- Results Declaration: July 12, 2020
PRIZES AND REWARDS
- 1st Prize- Rs. 800+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 600+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- 3rd Prize- Rs. 400+ Certificate of Merit + 1 Free Blog Publication
- Certificate of Merit to top 20 candidates.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation
- Students with a score of 25 or above will get an opportunity to be a Campus Ambassador at Jus Corpus.
- Results will be announced on July 12, 2020 and will be communicated via Email & WhatsApp to all the participants.
- Winners will be shortlisted on the basis of maximum number of correct answers by the participants. In case of multiple correct entries, there will be a Tie Breaker Round and winners will be shortlisted on that basis.
For any further queries feel free to email us at email@example.com
SakshiBatham- +91 7755888976
For the official website, click here