School of Law, Shoolini University is organising a One Day National Seminar on Gender Studies and Women Empowerment. The programme will be conducted in three/four practical sessions wherein members of the legal fraternity will deliberate upon various aspects of the dedicated theme. The Seminar will focus on enhancing and assimilating various socio-legal aspects and the nitty-gritty of the laws related to gender bias in India and Women Empowerment.
The theme for National Seminar on Gender Studies and Women Empowerment are:
- Domestic violence during COVID-19 lockdown in India.
- The role of education in removing gender inequality.
- Status of women in India.
- Caste-based on social exclusion and discrimination.
- Discrimination and policies in India.
- Gender discrimination & discrimination based on religion.
- Women rights protection and judicial activism.
- Problem-related to education for a deprived half section of society.
- Plans & Programs undertaken for the welfare of SCs/STs /OBCs & Minority’s women in
- Victims of Rape and Criminological Implication.
- Gender Justice and conflict of personal laws.
- Multiculturalism and Gender equality.
- Need for Gender-neutral laws in India.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Last date for abstract submission (300-500 words) – 20th October 2020
- Date of intimation of acceptance of abstract – 25th October 2020
- Last date for full paper submission (2000-2500 words)- 30th October 2020
- Last Date for Registration and payment of fees – 30th October 2020
- To register for National Seminar by Shoolini University, click here
- Research Scholars (LLM/ PhD) – Rs. 750/-
- Students (BALLB/LLB) – Rs. 450/
Mode of Payment
- Paytm or Google Pay available at 9418157436
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, The Mall, Solan
- Beneficiary Name: Shoolini University of Biotechnology & Management Sciences
- IFSC Code: PUNB0043300
- Account No.: 0433000100728136
- MICR code: 173024002
- Participants are requested to send the transaction details at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Palak Sharma: 9816779935
- Mrinalini Dayal: 9582246756
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org