THEME- “Animal Slaughter-Carnage of Sensual Mortals”
Not everything we hear sums up to an intellectual or thoughtful hearing, to deviate words that cause mere noise within the society and to encourage outrage of meaningful words, ‘Vasundhara- The Green Society, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University’, presents National Elocution Competition
Elocution is an art of speech used for conveying clear and specific messages to the people. Through
Elocution, your dynamic thoughts may pave the way towards the marginalized and disadvantaged classes of the society. “Be the voice you want to hear.”
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- To register for National Elocution Competition, click here.
- This link will directly guide them towards the ‘Google Form’, asking for their required details. Also, there will be registration fees of INR 50.
- The participants with successful registration, are to attend a live video session on ‘Zoom’ Application, where they will speak on the topic.
- All the participants would be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’, the winner would be awarded INR 1,000 CASH PRIZE, the First and Second Runner-up shall be awarded the ‘Certificate of Merit’.
- The time limit of the talk will be 3-5 minutes.
- The language used could be English, Hindi.
- Participants must wear formals, of any colour.
- Use of any wrongful or hurtful words, will not be entertained.
- Each participant shall be provided with a unique code, this code can be used as their identity before the judges.
- Content /Substance- 25 marks
- Oratory Skills- 25 marks
- Presentation skills- 20 marks
- Clarity of Thoughts- 20 marks
- Confidence- 10 marks
- Registration Starts 7th October 2020
- Registration Ends 22nd October 2020
- Video Conferencing Between 23rd – 26th October 2020
- Participants can make their payment either through PHONEPE or GOOGLE PAY: 8859999638