Law Zest is an initiative which works with its prime devotion in legal research such as publications, and many more. We have a team which is dedicated to bringing reforms in the legal arena thus, consists of students and alumni of various top colleges and universities, in the field of law. Law Zest also works under the guidance of eminent personalities of the legal fraternity such as distinguished lawyers and judges. Memorial Writing Competition designed in a way to train you in doing cutting-edge research, drafting ground-breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in the concerned area of laws.
About the Event
Law Zest is organizing its 1st National Memorial Writing Competition for budding lawyers to develop their skills and knowledge.
- The students are required to submit the memorials in both pdf and doc format.
- The memorials can be submitted here and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail being “Memorial Submission – ‘Team Code’”. Example – Subject of mail for memorial submission of Team Code 01 shall be “Memorial Submission – 01”.
- There must be no mention of Name, Contact number, Email id, University name etc. Breach of this rule shall lead
to penalty or disqualification.
- All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e. 3 years/ 5 years or postgraduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Cross-institutional teams are eligible to participate in this competition.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- One team can have only 3 participants. But, however, participants may seek individual and dual participation from different universities.
- The number of participants shall not increase 3 under any circumstances.
- Each team will have a team code. Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their region/city etc; as such disclosure shall invite automatic penalties.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity whatsoever, except in the registration form. Such
disclosure shall result in disqualification subject to the discretion of the Organizers.
- Release of Notification- 22nd Sep 2020
- Registration Starts- 22nd Sep 2020
- Last Date to Register- 10th Oct 2020
- Release of Moot Proposition- 22nd Sep 2020
- First Clarification- 15th Oct 2020
- Second Clarification- 20th Oct 2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 25th Oct 2020
- Result Declaration- 05th Nov 2020
- The registration is on a first come first serve basis.
- To fill the registration form for the Memorial Making Competition, click here.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of 250 INR in case of single-author; 400 INR case of co-author and 500 INR in case of three authors only.
- Mode of Payment- Registration fees should be paid online. Kindly take the screenshot of payment ID for reference.
- After the registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to the participants on their registered Email Id. The participants will also be assigned with their team codes.
- The teams shall quote this Team Code in all further communications with the Organizing
Committee. Fee once paid is non-refundable for the Memorial Writing Competition.
- Bank Details: –
A/C Name: SOMYA SUMAN
Account Number:- 917979761318
IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank
Branch Name: NOIDA
- UPI: 7979761318@ybl
- Paytm Number: 7979761318
- Google Pay Number: 7979761318
- Phone Pay Number: 7979761318
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!