The aim of legal Patra is the gathering of ideas and knowledge regarding legal aspects and providing a platform for conveying it. In doing so, we hope to facilitate the transition of students from studying the theory to applying it. We strive to bring the best talents in the legal world and allow them to convey their methods and ideas for the development of the professionals. Visitors will find a wide range of useful information including judgements, articles, career advice. Questions and answers for the competitive exams, seminars, legal events and more. We have decided to organise a Video Lecture Competition in online mode.
About the Competition
Presentation skill is one of the most important aspects of law students in college life. To enhance the quality of being the best law student, legal Patra has come up with a unique opportunity to present yourself on the various topic of law through the Video Lecture Competition.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- Last date to register: 30th September 2020
- Date of Submissions: 2nd October 2020
- Date of result: 7th October 2020
Open to all topics of Law.
- Winner: Rs 300/- + Merit Certificate
- 1st Runner Up: Rs 200/- + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 100/- + Merit Certificate
- 50% off on courses offered by Legal Patra
- E-Certificate to All
- Publication of Video on Legal Patra YouTube channel (winners only)
- The winner will be published on our social media and get a chance to intern with us.
- Fee: RS 40/-
- To register, click here
- Upload the screenshot of successful transaction onto google forms.
Mode of payment
- Paytm: 8826215667
- Google pay/phone pay: 9559833263
- The video must be a minimum of 5 minutes and maximum of 8 minutes.
- The Language of the video shall be either Hindi or English.
- This is a first-come basis registration only first 30 entries are allowed.
- The video can be submitted through the drive link here
- Chandrika Semwal: 8826215667
- Durgesh Pathak: 9559833263
- Email: email@example.com
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!