Kanoon Sangrah is a endeavour by a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual.
Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law. The platform holds the vision to provide access to Legal information in one click.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Kanoon Sangraha is pleased to announce the first online national constitutional law quiz competition aimed at providing students and constitutional law enthusiasts across the country with a unique forum for checking their skills and quizziy instincts.
Shivani Sharma:- She was laurelled with 12th rank in the Jharkhand Judicial Services examination. She is an alumnus as well as she is serving as an Assistant Professor in Subharti Law College, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Meerut full. She has also qualified UGC-NET Examination thrice in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 respectively. She is full of ardour. We feel honoured to have her as a judge for our event.
We at Kanoon Sangrah are accepting only participants from the field of law for this event.
Any student who is pursuing a five years of a three years course of law will be preferred. Even a LLM student or a PhD scholar can Participant.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- The participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a laptop or a mobile phone.
- The quiz will comprise of of 90 MCQs to be attempted in 30 minutes and in a go.
- Every question will be carrying equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
- Quiz will be based on constitutional law of India and other general constitutional principles.
- Participation as a team is prohibited.
- The decision of the organisers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter concerned with the competition.
- Certificate shall be in a digital form and will be sent on the email id provided at the time of registration.
- Participants will ensure a decent internet connectivity and advised to be online least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Any technical issues faced by any participant from their end shall entirely be at his responsibility and organisers of no liability towards the same.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case.
*1. Cash Prizes:- *
1st winner :- ₹ 1500.
2nd winner:- ₹ 1000.
3rd winner:- ₹ 500.
2.. *Lawpreneurz *:-
1st winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 6 months – worth 8k.
2nd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 3 months – worth 4k.
3rd winner – Subscription to Lawpreneurz all subjects videos and notes for 1 month – worth 2k.
- *Memo Pundits :- *
1st winner :- A Certification Course by Memo Pundits of worth ₹4500, will be offered free of cost.
2nd winner:- A Certification Course by Memo Pundits of worth ₹4500, will be offered at 50% discount.
3rd winner:- A Certification Course by Memo Pundits of worth ₹4500 will be offered at 50% discount.
- Central Law Publication:-
1 book on constitutional law worth ₹ 1000 will be given free of cost to all the 3 winners.
- Top 5 participants will get an opportunity to publish there blogs on our website free of cost.
Top 10 participants will get internship opportunity from Kanoon Sangrah.
- Certificate of Excellence will be given to Top 3 performers.
Certificate of Merit will be given to Top 10 performers.
- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to every participants.
Last Date For Registration:- 23rd August ,2020, 5:00 pm
Date of the Quiz:- 25th August ,2020
*time of the quiz will be conveyed in the whatsapp group*
FEE: – Rs. 50/
PAYMENT THROUGH:- Phone pay/Bhim/GPay/Paytm/Airtel payment bank/Amazon on 7784020662
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT-
Dewanshi Gupta:- +91 90796 39654
Saman Rizwan:- +91 6306 936 025
Saksham Singh:- +91 97988 54107
Charmi Shah:- +91 9867334030
FOR MORE INFORMATION- (Click Here).