Nirnay Lawgistics is an online resource dedicated to content related to laws. With a dedicated team working day in and out, our aim is to rank it as India’s number one resources available for laws.
With a dedicated team working day in and out, our aim is to rank it as India’s number one resources available for laws. Therefore, we have decided to organise All India Writ Drafting Competition.
About the Competition
Writ Petition Drafting is one of the most indispensable parts of the Indian Legal System. The All India Writ Drafting competition aims at giving the budding mind of the legal fraternity an opportunity to understand the practical dynamics of Writs
The objective of the Competition is to improve and deepen the level of analytical and critical thinking by involving the participants in some real-life practical problems. The participants would be required to draft one Writ Petition on the given propositions.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Individual participation or participation in a team of two is allowed.
- In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are also allowed.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
- There shall be a nominal non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 80/- for Single participant and Rs. 120/- for the team of two.
- The participants have to pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
|1||Registration Opens||September 23, 2020|
|2||Last Date to Register||October 10, 2020|
|3||Last date for the submission of Draft PILs||October 15, 2020|
|4||Declaration of Results||October 30, 2020 (Tentative)|
- +91 989372253 with any UPI App (Paytm/Phonepe/Google pay etc.)
- If you are facing any problem in making the payment, kindly email at email@example.com, they could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
- First Position: Cash Prize: Rs. 1500/- + E-Certificate of excellence + Internship Opportunity (Six-month editorship may be offered in case of exceptional writing skills)
- Second Position: Cash Prize: Rs 700/- + E-Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity (Six-month editorship may be offered in case of exceptional writing skills)
- Third Position: E- Certificate of Excellence + Internship Opportunity
- Position 4-10: E-Certificate of Merit
- INR 200 off on any of courses run by Memo Pundits to the Top 10 participants/teams.
- 10% Discount on the 6 Days Drafting Course by Legal Utility starting from October 05, 2020
Note: In case of team participation, the co-author to the winning entry, if any, shall share the prize with the first author.
- Whatsapp at +91 9340703948 or +91 9893722513.
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!