Legalify India is an organization that has been started with its cardinal motive to help Law students and the public ranging from diverse backgrounds to enhance their legal knowledge and help them to know their rights and duties so that they can make a decisive viewpoint towards society and the governing law. We will be dealing with legal news, updates, and comprehensive information which will flawlessly help you to keep your legal knowledge up to date.
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
Our main focus would be towards providing an ambient and distinctive content to our readers over a wide spectrum of legal issues and laws like cyberlaw, media and entertainment law, environment law, ADR, and many additional fields. While designing this organization we kept every aspect in our mind, be it an article, blog or any news updates our utmost motive is to make this a one-stop destination for everyone who visits us.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JLSR), envisions to empower the individuals of tomorrow to advance and learn from the theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary law today. Law as a field is predominantly present in the lives of people in society, and as such its discourse and dissemination are requisite in a proper forum today. Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JSLR), therefore, acts as a platform for the researchers and students, along with academicians to publish their research on contemporary issues of the law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspects of the law to the interested individuals in society.
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
About the Test
- The entire test would be timed (20 min).
- The test shall be comprised of 50 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
- In case of a tie in marks, the person who submitted quiz first will be decided as a winner if he/she falls in the top 3.
- If in case the same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- The quiz cannot be re-conducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The decision of Legalify India & JLSR shall be final and binding in all matters.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Constitutional Law
- Cyber Law
- To register, click here
- Registration Fee: INR 60/-
- 1st Prize: 700/- rupees, 2nd Prize: 450/- rupees, 3rd Prize: 250/- rupees.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
- E certificate of merit for winners (Top 3).
- Free Blog Publication at Legalify India for Top 3.
- Free entry in the next paid event of Legalify India for Top 3.
- 15 per cent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants.
- Discounted publication opportunities in JLSR for all the participants.
- Online Internship Opportunity with JLSR Journal for Top 3.
- Discount coupon worth INR 200 to the winning team (1 coupon to each participant), which can be used to purchase Memo Pundits Online course on Citation Methods.
- INR 100 off memo punditsOnline course on Citation Methods to the remaining of the Top 10 participants/teams by Memo Pundits
- Date Of The Test: 6th March 2021 (4:00 PM)
- Date of announcement of results: 7th March 2021
All Upcoming Moot Court Competitions: Click Here
Google pay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180