Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
- All topics will be based on Torts, Contracts, Consumer Protection Act, Motor Vehicles Act, Civil, Criminal, IPR and also other incidental laws depending on the merits of the problem.
- The Official Language of Communication and Competition is English.
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to the competition the LawIntenrships (The Online Law School) Organizing Committee will send to each team the memoranda as a one-liner.
- The one-liner provided as intentional deviators, must not be taken as the only crux of the problem.
- There will be two sessions in each round of the competition. The first would be the client-consultation session and the second would be a post-consultation session.
- In the client-consultation session, the student lawyers are expected to extract information from the client, briefly analyse the issue at hand, and make recommendations to the client in order to resolve his or her problem.
- To register for Team (Counsel), click here
- To register for Client, click here
- Registration Fee
For Team: INR 1500/- (INR 1200/- for first 20 teams who registered on or before December 31, 2020)
For Client: INR 200/-
Everything You Need to Know About Online Internships: Click here
|Registration Open||15th December 2020|
|Registration Deadline||10th January 2020|
|Clarification Deadline||15th January 2020|
|Competition Dates||22nd -24th January 2020|
Account Holder Name: LAW INTERNSHIPSAccount Number: 6336002100000663Bank: Punjab National BankIFSC Code: PUNB0633600Mobile Number: 7477017741
- G-Pay or Paytm on this number +91 7477017741
A prize worth Rs. 15,000/- (inclusive of Trophy, Free Publication Slot in our Law Journal, Discount on Certificate Courses, Internship Opportunity & Certificate of Merit)
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
- Serafina Illyas: +91 7561819320
- Thwejalakshmi P.R.: +91 7902955138
- Riddhi Jain: +91 9316436282