About Manipal University, Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur, India is a co-educational, residential, private research university located in the city of Jaipur in Rajasthan, India. It is the fifth university established by Manipal Global Education Services.
About the Moot Court Competition
Mooting is one of the most essential skills for any law professional. Moots Courts or Mock Trials are usually based on hypothetical cases, involving emerging or unsettled areas of law. Law students, who participate in these activities, are given the opportunity to develop their research, legal writing, and oral advocacy skills in a mock courtroom setting. Additionally, moot court presentation includes professional legal etiquettes in the students which equip them to adapt to courtroom practices.
The 1st LMLRO National Moot Court Competition, 2021 has been introduced to students pursuing the law course during these times, to try and enhance the research and advocacy skills among the coming generation of the legal fraternity. This moot will enrich the students with their research as well as mooting skill and our endeavour would be to carry forward the chain of law learning process even during this time of the pandemic.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
All the student’s who are currently enrolled in either three-year LL.B or five yearprogrammes are eligible for competing in this Competition.
- Each participating team shall comprise a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of three (3) members, in the case of a 3-member team, the third member will be a researcher and he won’t be allowed to speak. Participants are not allowed to change their roles in any case. A maximum number of two teams shall participate from a college/institution.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to join the video conferencing or chatroom during the session.
- Last date for early bird Registrations – June 26, 2021
- Last date for Registration – July 7, 2021
- Last date for Memorial Submission- July 10, 2021
- Preliminary Rounds- July 17th, 2021
- Quarter-Final Round – July 17th, 2021
- Semi-Final Round- July 18th, 2021
- Final Round- July 18th, 2021
- The preliminary round shall be conducted through the pre-submitted video. The same information will be conveyed to the participants after the registration is closed. Other Rounds shall be conducted through virtual platforms only.
- The video for the preliminary rounds shall be submitted by July 16th, 2021 at 11:59 PM last.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- Registration fees – 1200/ INR per team
- Early birds – 800/INR per team
- To register, click here.
Name: RAHUL KUMAR RAY
Account Number: 919582850331
IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
UPI ID: 9582850331@paytm
Ph No- 9582850331