LBLJ (Lex Bona Fide Law Journal) is an online platform for Students, Teachers and Scholars to express their views in various contemporary legal issues. It is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters. It is an authentic source which assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law. We are proud to announce the 1st National Quiz Competition on “Constitutional Law” on October 30.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
We produce scholarly journals devoted to specific substantive areas of the law and to various approaches to examining legal developments. These publications offer invaluable practical experience in legal writing, editing, and scholarship.
- Date of the Quiz: Oct 30
- Time: 4:30-5pm
- To register for National Quiz Competition on “Constitutional Law”, click here
- Registration Fee: INR 50/-
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- 1st Prize- ₹500 + Discount on Publication
- 2nd Prize- ₹200+ Discount on Publication
- 3rd Prize- ₹100+ Discount on Publication
- +91-8435770907 (Paytm/ Google pay/ Phonepe)