Moot courts have always been a classic part of legal education in India. Almost all the students of law are really passionate about participating in the moot court competition to enhance their skill and knowledge. Moot court memorials are one of the most crucial elements of any moot competition and without them, probably no moot court competition would be as brain-stimulating as it should be. Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot memorials, The Legal Amigos feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition 2020 for the budding law students all over India. (Read: How to ace an Online Moot Court Competition?)
- The National Memorial Drafting Competition 2020 shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in-law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Individual participation, participation in a team of two and participation in a team of three is allowed.
- In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are also allowed.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- The participating teams can register themselves by filling this Registration Form.
- Registration Fee – There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 250/- for Single participant, Rs. 400/- for the team of two and Rs. 550/- for the team of three. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The participants have to pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
- To register for National Memorial Drafting Competition 2020 by The Legal Amigos, click here
- Last Date of Registration – 15th November 2020
- Memorial Submission – till 30th November 2020
- Release of Clarification – 20th November 2020
- Payment has to be made within the registration form with any UPI App (Paytm/Phonepe/Google pay etc.)
UPI ID- anushkapvp@okaxis
BANK DETAILS – Name of Account Holder – Anushka Saxena, Account Number –
945010110011964, IFSC Code – BKID0009450, Account Type – Savings
- If you face any problem in making the payment, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
- First Position: Cash Prize: Rs. 1500/- + Certificate of excellence + Free Online Certificate Course+ Online Internship Opportunity.
- Second Position: Cash Prize: Rs 1000/- +Certificate of Excellence + Free Online Certificate Course + Online Internship Opportunity.
- Third Position: Cash Prize: Rs 500/- + Certificate of Merit + 50% off on our Certificate Course + Online Internship Opportunity
- All other participants would be entitled to receive E- participation certificates.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Ms Anushka Saxena – 9571531938, 9522067432
- Ms Simran Advani – 7737883154