Lex Cognoscenti is a virtual learning platform. The basic purpose of this virtual platform is to disseminate legal knowledge among all. We are organising National Memorial Drafting Competition 2020.
- A team can consist of either a single member or two members or three members. However, more than three (3) participants in a single team are not allowed.
- Any number of teams may register from a single institution. There is no restriction on the number of eligible teams from one institution.
- The students who are currently enrolled in either any 5 years or 3 years LL.B. course or LL.M. program are eligible to take part in the competition.
- The competition allows ‘cross-institutional’ The participants from different institutions may come together to form a team for participation in the contest.
The rule for Memorial Drafting
All teams must submit Memorial/ Written Submission for only ‘one side’. The side shall be determined by the organisers on a random basis upon the successful registration for the National Memorial Drafting Competition 2020
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
Rules for the Researcher’s Test
- The Online Researcher’s Test is a unique initiative by the Team Lex Cognoscenti to adjudge the depth of research done by the members of different teams.
- Each and everyone of every team is eligible to take part in Researcher’s Test. (Note: If a team consists of three members, then all the three members may take part in the test.)
- In this test, each and everyone shall act individually and not as a team.
- There shall be 35 questions relating the facts and laws involved in the proposition.
- All the participants will get 20 minutes to answer the same.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The teams are required to pay a nominal fee of 250/- (in case of single-member participation) or Rs. 350/- (in case of two members participation) or Rs. 400/- (in case of three members participation).
Note: We do not accept payment through Paytm.
- If you want to pay through Net Banking (NEFT or RTGS), drop a text over WhatsApp at 7008955045.
- After the payment, the participants are required to register through this link.
- After the completion of your registration, we will verify your response and send you a confirmation mail along with your Team Code and the side you will represent.
- Winner: A Cash Prize of 3000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- Runner-up: A Cash Prize of 2000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 2nd Runner-up: A Cash Prize of 1000/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 4th Position: A Cash Prize of 500/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 5th Position: A Cash Prize of 300/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- Best Researcher: A Cash Prize of 500/- + Perks + E-Certificate of Excellence
- 6th to 15th Positions: Perks + E-Certificate of Merit
- All Participants: Perks + E-Certificate of Participation
- Release of Proposition: 30 September 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 30 October 2020
- Deadline Date for Seeking Clarifications: 5 November 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Memorial: 15 November 2020
- The date for the Researcher’s Test: 16 November 2020
- Date of Result: 20 December 2020
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +91-7205118819/ +91-8455852908/ +91-7008955045