Human rights cell was established by a student of Manipal University during the academic year of 2019-2020. The cell aims to create awareness about human rights and help those who are in need. One of the most important priorities of the cell is to help an individual lead a decent and dignified life without infringing the rights of others. Human Rights Cell in collaboration with Legal Humming is glad to announce its 1st National Extempore Competition. The extempore will be on “Factual topics”. The topics will be given on the spot.
Legal humming is an initiative to provide a platform to lawyers, critics, poets, journalists and for all those who write to express to raise their voice for a better chance.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
Law students (both undergraduate and postgraduate), management students, economics students and other undergraduate students from recognized school/college who are interested to speak on this theme are eligible to participate. Teachers, research scholars, legal professional and other those who are interested.
- Human Rights Cell in the collaboration With Legal Humming will be Conducting a National Extempore Competition and maximum 30 participants can participate on first come and first serve bases.
- All the participants will get the unique code by E-mail, which use to call that respective participant at his/her chance.
- The topic will be given by our team 7 Minutes Prior to the competition and participants has to speak a minimum for 4 minutes and maximum up to 7 minutes.
- Timings of the competition are from 4 to 7 P.M.
The participants shall be judged on the following criteria:
- Knowledge: Understanding of the topic; research; the amount of work involved in the preparation
- Utilization of time: the participants shall be judged on the basis of utilization of time that is whether participants have used time inappropriate manner and have put forward their points within the time limit.
- Voice: Did the participant speak clearly and not ‘read’
- Fluency: There was fluency in delivering their knowledge on the topic.
- Rs. 150 is the registration fees of each participant.
- To register, click here
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Paytm: +91-8279717164 (Samarth Gogoi)
- Google Pay: +91-8279717164
- Phone Pay: +91-8279717164
- UPI: +91-8279717164
For any other mode of transaction contact us at email@example.com
- Last date for ‘Registration’: 2nd November 2020
- Date of Competition: 7th November 2020
- Announcement of ‘Results’: 10th November 2020
- Certificate Distribution: 3rd Week of November 2020
- All the top three participants will get the Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit + Special Recognition on our all Social Media Handler + Special Recognition on by Legal Humming.
- Any Five participants will get the Certificate of Appreciation on the basis of Judgement Criteria.
- All the participants will get the Certificate of Participations.
- Bheeshm Sharma: 7568864383(Whatsapp Only)
- Soumya Swaroop: 9560112384(Whatsapp Only)
- Dr Maryam Ishrat Beg (faculty coordinator)
- For further details/queries mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org