Law College Dehradun has splendidly contributed to legal education in the country since its inception and inauguration by His Excellency Shri Surjeet Singh Barnala, the then Governor of Uttarakhand in 2002. With scholarly and experience-rich faculty, the college commands an enviable position of being in the league of topmost Law Schools of the country.
All Upcoming Internship Opportunities for Law Students: Click Here
About the Event
“Envision, you were going about as the Parliament of India for a day. You are given the opportunity of making anyone Revision to any Environmental law”, ‘Vasundhara – The Green Society, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University’, presents The National Amendment Writing Competition’.
Words are the most significant creation of humanity. While most words have a direct significance, there are words which are shorthand for ideas. We utilize these significant word-ideas frequently yet daintily.
The National Amendment Writing Competition Includes the following steps:
- To register National Amendment Writing Competition, click here
- Fees: The Registration fees for the competition is INR 50.
- Certification and Reward: After the successful submission of the Document, all the participants would be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’, the winner would be awarded INR 500 and a ‘Certificate of Merit’.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
Following rules are to be followed during the competition, violation of which would result in disqualification of the participant:
- The word limit shall be 500 – 800 words.
- Language should be in English only.
- Plagiarism level SHOULD NOT EXCEED 15%.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 people.
- The certificates for participation or merit shall be provided only after the successful submission.
- The body of the email during submission should contain the following:
b) Topic of the amendment.
c) Name of the author.
d) Qualification of the author.
e) Contact number and Email ID of author.
f) Declaration has to be signed and attached along with the article.
- No participant shall be allowed to make than one submission.
- Submission should be made only in ‘doc or .docx’ format.
|REGISTRATION STARTS||4th January 2021|
|REGISTRATION ENDS & LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION||26th January 2021|
|DECLARATION OF RESULTS||By the end of February 2021|
To participate in the competition participants shall make the payment on the following numbers:
- Gpay – Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID – bitukumar016@okicici
- Paytm – Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID – 9636110965@paytm
- Amazon pay- Mobile No.- 963611096, UPI ID – 9636110965@apl
- Phonepe – Mobile No.- 9636110965, UPI ID – 9636110965@yb
Learn the art of using Bluebook and Oscola through our
For any query or details, write to us at:
- LAKSHAY VERMA (7505080820)