About the Organizers
Vasundhara-the Green Society intends to create awareness and increase the consciousness & knowledge about environmental issues. It aims at the creation of a Green Campus with phased initiatives involving the student community and all the stakeholders making the University the first of its kind in the region to achieve environmental social responsibility. The society has a global vision with a local focus and collaborates with similar institutions to enhance efficient use of resources & sustainable development. The society aims to provide training, promote research development and create awareness of the environment & the need for its protection & conservation through various environmental education programs.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
About the Event
“Envision, you were going about as the Parliament of India for a day. You are given the opportunity of making anyone Revision to any Environmental law”, ‘Vasundhara – The Green Society, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University, presents The National Amendment Writing Competition’.
Words are the most significant creation of humanity. While most words have a direct significance,
there are words that are shorthand for ideas. We utilize these significant word-ideas frequently yet
daintily. Amendment competition is the way toward adjusting or correcting a law or record by
parliamentary or protected methodology, rights that were concealed by correction of any law.
Following rules are to be followed during the competition, violation of which would result in disqualification of the participant:-
- The word limit shall be 500 – 800 words.
- The language should be in English only.
- Plagiarism level SHOULD NOT EXCEED 15%.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 people.
- The certificates for participation or merit shall be provided only after the successful submission.
- The body of the email during submission should contain the following :
The topic of the amendment.
Name of the author.
Qualification of the author along with dauthor.
Contact number and Email ID of author.
Declaration has to be signed and attached along with the article.
No participant shall be allowed to make than one submission.
Submission should be made only in ‘doc or .docx’ format.
All Upcoming Research Paper Submissions: Click Here
- REGISTRATION STARTS: 27th April 2021
- REGISTRATION ENDS & LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 17th May 2021
- DECLARATION OF RESULTS: 15th June 2021
The National Amendment Writing Competition Includes the following steps:
- To register, click here
- FEES: The registration fees for the competition is INR 50.
For any query or details, write us at: