This practice of ‘mooting’ has survived and evolved over a half millennia and is still widely used as a teaching tool in universities all over the world. A Moot Court 1.0 competition simulates a court hearing in which participants analyses a problem, research the relevant law, prepare written submissions, and present oral argument.
- Dates: 2-5 October 2020
- Team Size: 2 speakers & 1 Researcher
- Payment by: Google Pay/ Phone Pe/ Paytm/ UPI on +918604606090
- Theme: Constitutional Law
- Moot Proposition : Click Here
- Memorial Submission Date: Sep 23
- Last date of registration: Sep 22
- To register in Moot Court 1.0, click here
- Registration fee- INR 300 per team.
- Registration on first cum first serve basis
- Prizes worth 10k
- Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
Contact the organisers