About the Organization
Legis Scriptor is a transpiring team of ardent & fervent people across all the strata of the legal field, promoting academic excellence & ameliorating realms of knowledge to contribute to building a skilful society. We endeavour to provide quality contemporary legal content concerning tangled minute issues to issues of international concerns. We provide a platform to students across the length & breadth of the country to enhance their research & writing skills, which is the uttermost requirement of today’s fast-evolving & zestful legal field.
About the Competition
Law students are very enthusiastic about participating in the moot court competition in order to improve their skills and knowledge. In a moot court competition, however, much of the credit is offered to the speakers alone and somewhere, the importance of a high-quality memorial is shadowed.
The drafting of memorials is one of the most important aspects of any moot court competition, and without them, no moot court competition will be as stimulating as it should be.
Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot Memorials, the Legis Scriptor feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals or three individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/ College/ Departments.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for a Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals and Rs. 499/- for the team of three individuals.
- To register, click here
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 m. IST, 28th May 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on a first come- first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
- PayTM no.: 7703902276
- Google Pay: legisscriptor-1@okicici
- Phone Pay: 7703902276@ybl
- UPI ID: 7703902276@paytm
- Last Date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 28th May, 2021
- Last Date to Seek Clarification: 31st May, 2021
- Date to Release Clarification: 1st June, 2021
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: 6th June, 2021
- Date for Announcing Result: 05:00 PM IST 8th June, 2021
- BEST TEAM (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1100/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
- Runner up Team (2nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 800/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in ISSN No. Journal.
- 3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in Blogspot.
All the participants who will register for this event will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”
All the participants will also get 30% off in the Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, the participant can drop a message on WhatsApp on the number given above and they will receive a call from the concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.
To apply, click here