LBLJ (Lex Bona Fide Law Journal) is organising a Memorial Drafting Competition for all moot court enthusiasts. LBLJ is an online platform for Students, teachers and Scholars to express their views in various contemporary legal issues. It is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters. It is an authentic source which assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law.
The students/participants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, i.e., 3-year LL.B. Course or 5-year LL.B from any recognized college or university or pursuing LL.M from any recognized University can take part in the memorial drafting competition.
- Registration Deadline- Sep 25
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications – Sep 30
- Last date for memorial submission – Oct 5
- Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round – Oct 10
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- For a team comprising up to 2 members: Rs 350/-
- For a team comprising of 3 members: Rs 450/-
- 1st Prize (Rs.5000) – Shree Jayant Pandya award, + Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at Katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
- 2nd Prize (Rs.3000) + Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at Katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
- 3rd Prize – Free Publication in Lexbonafide + Online Human Rights course at Katog + Internship Opportunity at Lex Maven Law Firm.
- To register for the memorial drafting competition, click here.
- 84357 70907 (Paytm, Google pay)
- Divya Mehta- 9649932531
- Surabhi Agrawal- 9910146859
- Sanyam Jain – 8435770907