About Law Street
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- Release of the Proposition: August 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: September 15, 2020
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: September 17, 2020
- Release of Clarifications: September 20, 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials: September 26, 2020
- Felicitation/Valedictory Ceremony: October 04, 2020
PARTICIPATION & ELIGIBILITY
- The competition is open for students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. courses or 5 Year LL.B. courses from any recognized College/University/School in India.
- There are no bar on the number of participants as well as entries participating from any College/University/School.
AWARDS (Prizes worth 35, 000 including Cash Prizes)
- The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and third shall be felicitated with prizes which include the following:
- First Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 3,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + Law of Corporate Governance by Diwakar Sharma + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 600/-
- Second Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of Choice worth INR 2,000/* + Constitutional Law by Avtar Singh + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- Cash Prize of INR 500/-
- Third Position: Any Law Book/ Dictionary of their Choice worth INR 1,000/* + Code of Criminal Procedure by S. N. Mishra + 1 Free MemoPundit Course worth INR 4500/- + Cash Prize of INR 400/-
- Constitution of India by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar by Law Literature Publications to Top 25 Scorers
- Certificate of Excellence shall be provided to the Top 25 Scorers.
- Monthly Subscription of MyLaw Courses worth INR 700/- each for Top 10 Participants
- E-Certificates to all participants shall be provided.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- Individual participation as well as participation in team of two is allowed.
- Individuals forming a team can be from different colleges/Universities/schools.
- The participants can register themselves by sending the following details (in case of team participation, the details of both the members are required) at eventsthelawstreet@gmail.
com along with a screenshot/payment receipt of the payment of registration fees-
- Name, Email-address, Name of College/ University, WhatsApp Number, Calling Number (if different from WhatsApp number). [Note: For team participants, the required details of both the members shall be given]
- Registration fees- Individual- INR 100/- and for team for two- INR 150/-
- The Registration shall be confirmed only after a confirmation email along with the Team Code shall be sent to the participants.