About the Competition
In Academic Session 2020-21, GIMAC Committee of School of Maritime Law, Policy and Administration, Gujarat Maritime University is holding its annual flagship event, GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition (GIMAC) from April 9, 2021, to April 11, 2021. The event is expected to have participation from about 50 Law Schools and Universities across India & abroad. For more details about GIMAC, click here. GMU-CIArb (India) International Maritime Arbitration Competition aims at nurturing and creating opportunities for the development of the skills of Arbitration in Maritime Law.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- To log in for registration, please click here.
- Due to requests for an extension in the last date of registration, we have extended it to March 22, 2021, thus request you to complete your registration on or before the given date.
The Prize money for the winners of GIMAC 2021 are as follows:
- Winning Team: Rs One Lakh
- Runners up: Rs Fifty Thousand
- Best Speaker: Rs Twenty Thousand
- Best Researcher: Rs Twenty Thousand
- Best Memorial: Rs Twenty Thousand