School of Law, Manipal University is organising Two days 6th Manipal Ranka International Moot Court Competition from 17th to 18th December 2020.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
Aim and purpose
- To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills.
- To provide a real-life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting groundbreaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Competition||17-18th December 2020|
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY i.e. Two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
Prepare yourself for your next Moot Court Oral Round through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Oral Argumentation!
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five years and three year LLB programme.
Each Law College/ University shall be eligible to send one team.
- The team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the courtrooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by an exchange of memorials.
- To register for 6th Manipal Ranka International Moot Court Competition, click here
- A registration fee of Rs.1000 INR (National Participants) or 30USD (International Participants) is to be paid, here
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year/semester of study.
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize.
- Runners-Up Award: The 1st, runners up will get a trophy and a cash prize.
- Best Student Advocate:
Best student advocate will get a trophy and cash prize.
Second Best Student Advocate will get a trophy and cash prize.
- Best Memorial Award: Best memorial awardee will get a trophy and cash prize.
- Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Mr Prabhpreet Singh (+91-9413336353)
- Ms Vini Kewaliya (+91-9057281175