The Four-day National Moot Court Competition aims at inspiring, promoting and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engage in legal oration, high focus research acumen and also deal with the judicial trend in various fields of litigation in India and abroad.
About the University
REVA University is established based on the concept of ‘Knowledge is Power’ because a person with concrete knowledge knows how to control various situations in life with confidence. Established under REVA University Act of 2012, REVA is located in the heart of Bengaluru, Karnataka.
School of Legal Studies was established in 2015 with our first batch of students of B.B.A., LL.B. The school opened its doors to B.A., LL.B. in the subsequent academic years and since then has increased the intake of student’s year after years. With the firm belief in imparting quality legal education, School of Legal Studies has been making giant leaps in achieving that goal.
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be. Each College/ Institution/University shall send only one team.
- Each team shall include two (2) speakers, who shall be accompanied by one (1) researcher all of whom shall be designated accordingly.
- Once provisional registration is completed the team composition must remain the same throughout the competition.
- This will be a virtual event.
- Platform: MS Teams platform.
- The teams interested to participate are required to ‘Complete the registration formalities by filling up the google form by 20th December 2020 (11:59 p.m.)’.
- The registration stands complete only when the registration fee has been remitted successfully and the registration form is duly filled.
- To register for 2nd REVA National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021, click here
- A nominal registration fee shall be charged from the Universities/Colleges/
Institutions. The registration fee shall be Rs.3000/- for participating teams.
- The registration fee charged paid by online through NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer/Google Pay/ BHIM on or before 29th October 2020.
Name of Account: REVA UNIVERSITY
Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD
A/C NO: 6662000100000901
Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru
- Commencement of Registration: 1st December 2020
- Last date for Registration: 20th December 2020
- Registration Confirmation: 23rd December 2020
- Last date for Clarifications: 31st December 2020
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): 20th January 2021
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 10th February 2021
- Preliminary rounds: 11th February 2021
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 12th February 2021
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: 13th February 2021
For any queries regarding 2nd REVA National Virtual Moot Court Competition 2021, contact:
- Prithvi P
Mob: 99452 74455
- T Laalithya RaoMob: 98181 88032