The 2nd REVA National Moot Court Competition 2020 aims at inspiring, promoting and inculcating in law students drafting and writing techniques, engage in legal oration, high focus research acumen and also deal with the judicial trend in various fields of litigation in India and abroad. (To check the upcoming Moot Court events, click here) The competition will be based on the theme “Wildlife Protection and Prevention of Cruelty on Animals” and we hereby extend our invitation to all Law Schools in India to be an active participant in this national level virtual event to be held on 10th – 13th December 2020 by registering their teams. (Read: How to ace an online moot court competition?)
The Competition is open to all bona fide regular students enrolled in any undergraduate law course or its equivalent in any University or Institute within India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be. Each College/Institution/University shall send only one team.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
- Commencement of Provisional Registration: 14th October 2020
- Last date for Provisional Registration: 23rd October 2020
- Registration Confirmation: 24th October 2020
- Last date for filling up the Registration form and Fee Payment: 3rd November 2020
- Deadline for Clarifications: 6th November 2020
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copies): 30th November 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Inauguration and Draw of Lots: 10th December 2020
- Preliminary rounds: 11th December 2020
- Quarter Finals and Semi-Finals: 12th December 2020
- Final Round and Valedictory Session: 13th December 2020
- Each team shall comprise three members i.e. two speakers and one researcher.
- The official language of the Moot Court Competition is English.
- Participants shall be appropriately dressed for the rounds of the Competition.
- The teams should attach the copy of online payment receipt for Rs.3,000/- drawn in favour of “REVA UNIVERSITY; Bank Name: THE KARNATAKA BANK LTD; A/C NO. 6662000100000901; Branch: REVA University Branch, Bengaluru; IFSC: KARB0000666”, while filling up the application form.
- To register for 2nd REVA National Moot Court Competition 2020, click here.
Sample Moot Court Memorials (Best): FREE Download
- Winner – Rs 20,000/-
- Runner-Up – Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 5,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs. 5000/-
- For any further queries, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.