S&M Partners is a platform run by professionals towards contributing to Legal Education and Practices. We have a proficient team of Advocates, Legal Academicians, Legal luminaries and Law students who are committed for the law student’s welfare by empowering them with Knowledge, Experience and Wisdom. S&M Partners is a platform created for the purpose to foster the interest of law students and strategies of our professionals will help you solve every Legal Issue. We aim to expand to serve the needs of law students who are the very foundation of the legal fraternity. S&M Partners is organising its II Memorial Writing and Drafting Competition to help the students showcase their drafting and formatting skills.
About the Event
In these tough times of the COVID-19 Pandemic when most of the mooting activities have stood cancelled, we decided to take the initiative to ensure that the process of learning does not stop. In order to maintain continuous learning for all the law students across India and to ensure the development of all, we have come up with 2nd Memorial Writing and Drafting Competition, 2020. Memorial drafting is one of the most important skills that a law student must possess and further it also enhances the research skills of a law student and also improves the skills of drafting. We have chosen the topic of criminal law for this moot as this pandemic has brought forward many questions and we believe that it is important to find answers to all of these. With this idea, S&M Partners assembled a team of avid mooter and came up with this endeavour.
Learn how to prepare winning Memorials for Moot Courts through Memo Pundits’ Certificate Course on Memorial Making!
To register, click here.
|1.||Release of Moot Problem||22nd September 2020|
|2.||Last date to seek clarification||8th October 2020|
|3.||Release of clarification||12th October 2020|
|4.||Last date of Submission||25th October 2020|
|5.||Declaration of Result||5th November 2020|
- The Competition is open to students currently enrolled in Law Undergraduate Degree Courses (5 years & 3 year) and LLM Postgraduate DegreeCourses.
- A team is permitted to have members from more than one institution.
- An individual can take part in this competition.
- Maximum two members are allowed to participate from one team.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after theregistration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizers.
Payment of Fee
- After the filling of form the participants are required to pay theregistration fees.
- For single participant,the registration fee is ₹400.
- For two-member team,the registration fee is ₹600.
- The details of the payment shall be sent via mail on or before 15th October, 2020.
- Ms. Shikha Pandey (Co-Ordinator)
- Mr. Suryansha Shikhar Singh (Co-Ordinator)
Join Memo Pundits’ FREE Whatsapp Group for latest updates for Law Students!