ABOUT THE ORGANISER
From the beginning, Lawschole has been driven by the interests and involvement of our incredible and engaged law students. We are a great resource, offering opportunities for students to be active in a variety of topics and to engage with each other in an interesting and safe online environment. It is a forum where law students can share thoughts, seek opinions and advice, and learn something new from other members of the forum. We are a hub of various events including webinars, various competitions, courses, moot court competition series, and blogs.
ABOUT THE MOOT COURT COMPETITION
The 1st Lawschole Moot Court Competition aims to provide law students with an excellence in the world of mooting. The top 8 rankers of the competition will also get a chance to represent their institution in the “Yearly Rounds of the Pracs Series- Lawschole Moot Court Competition”, which shall be held in January every year. The top 8 rankers shall get a direct entry to the yearly rounds of the competition at a Global level. This event is an excellent opportunity for law students to turn things around and use their time wisely. The event will enhance the advocacy and drafting skills of the participants. The aim of this competition is to enable law students all across India to participate and showcase their majesty over law and legal principles over a virtual platform.
Students of three year and five-year law degree courses or PG students from any University/Law School/College/Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
TEAM SIZE AND OTHER INFORMATION
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two participants and a maximum of three; two participants shall be the speaker and one participant as a Researcher. However, a team consisting of two participants are allowed as Speaker 1 and 2.
Maximum 20 teams are allowed to participate in the 1st Lawschole Virtual Moot Court Competition on a first come first served basis.
- i) The last date of registration shall be August 5, 2020. Early Bird Registrations are open from July 20 to July 31, 2020. The registration shall be on a first come first served basis. Therefore, if the Team cap limit of 20 (Twenty) Teams is filled beforehand, the registration for the competition shall close.
- ii) Registration amount is Rs. 500/- (From July 20 to July 31, 2020). – EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Registration amount is Rs. 600/-. (On or after August 1, 2020 to August 5, 2020)
- iii) The Registration shall be done by filling up the Application form, available here: https://forms.gle/vknyjmbDXnw7hweN6 and after the payment, the participating team shall attach a screenshot of the payment receipt.
- iv) Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm UPI Money Transfer, Bhim UPI, or Gpay by using the following UPI ID OR SCANNING THE QR CODE GIVEN IN THE RULE-BOOK ATTACHED BELOW (PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept payments in Paytm Wallet. Make sure the transfer is a UPI MONEY TRANSFER.)
UPI ID- aprajitabhardwaj18@okicici
PAYTM UPI ID- 7461015926@paytm
The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- IMPORTANT LINKS
- FIND THE BROCHURE HERE-
- FIND THE RULE BOOK HERE-
- FIND THE MOOT PROPOSITION HERE- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQiFnJrIdx_6tCn_kEIifwYjaZlxcvB-/view?usp=sharing
- REGISTER HERE- https://forms.gle/vknyjmbDXnw7hweN6
Registration Starts: July 20, 2020
Moot Problem Releases: July 20, 2020
Last Date Of Registration: August 5, 2020
Submission Of Memorial: August 22, 2020
Date Of The Competition: August 28-30, 2020
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TEAMS ALLOWED: 20
REGISTRATION ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. (Note that the registration shall close prior to the date mentioned if the maximum number of teams (20 TEAMS-CAP LIMIT) fills prior to the registration date.
Winner: Prizes worth Rs. 3000+ Certificate of Achievement+ 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits+ an opportunity to work with the team of Lawschole.
Runner up- Prizes worth Rs. 2000+ Certificate of Achievement + 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits+ an opportunity to work with the team of Lawschole.
Best Speaker- Prizes worth Rs. 1000+ Certificate of Achievement + 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits+ an opportunity to work with the team of Lawschole.
Best Memorial- Prizes worth Rs. 1000+ Certificate of Achievement+ 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits+ an opportunity to work with the team of Lawschole.
Top 8 teams in preliminary rounds: Certificate of Merit+ 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits
Other Participating Teams: Certificate of Participation + 20% discount on Courses provided by Memo Pundits
For more details visit- https://www.lawschole.com/moot
Visit our website on- https://www.lawschole.com/
- i) For any queries, you may drop an email at email@example.com
- ii) You may get in touch at:
- Siddhi Shubhangi, Convenor, LVMCC, 2020 – +91 9835214477
- Tanya Shishir, Co- Convenor, LVMCC, 2020 – +91 8009831216