Mono Advocacy by Argue Action is being organised on Nov 6. Mono Advocacy is a virtual platform to showcase your advocacy skills. (Read: How to prepare for oral rounds in a Moot Court Competition?)
- The moot problem will be provided followed by allotment of issues.
- Argue on the given issues and record a video of the same.
- Sides will be allotted at the time of registration.
- To register for Mono Advocacy by Argue Action, click here
- Duration of the video – 6 minutes
- Registration Fee – 150/-
- Mail us the recorded video at email@example.com
Check our Memo Pundits’ Updated Moot Court Almanac!
- Last date of Registration – 2nd November 2020
- Last date of submitting the video – 6th November 2020
- Results will be announced on 8th November 2020
- 1st Best speaker – 1000/-
- 2nd Best speaker -500/-
- Winners will get a Certificate of appreciation and Internship opportunity under Argue Action.
- All the participants will get a participation certificate.
- Winner will be given INR 1000/- coupon for any Memo Pundits online course.
- Runners Up will be given INR 500/- coupon for any Memo Pundits online course.
- Top 10 Participants will be given INR 200/- coupon for any Memo Pundits online course.
Check our Memo Pundits’ professionally crafted Online Courses for Law Students!
- Bank Details:
Abhishek Ansh Kumar Singh
Bank Name – Kotak Mahindra
Account no. – 1513622659
IFSC Code – KKBK0001347
Account type – Saving account
- Paytm – 8850402118/9819109055
- Google pay- 8850402118
- Harsha – 9080546890
- Pranjali – 9819415499
- Pranali – 9082516033